Private Northern Lights Dinner
- Snuggle up in the outdoor fireplace surrounded by warm blankets and snowy forest. Away from the busy city lights, enjoy the moments to yourselves and tasty bites that our chef has prepared especially for you.
Full-Day at Snowman Village & Ice Restaurant Private Dinner:
- Experience adventures with the real snowman characters and slides down the daring hills that even adults have the courage to try.
Arctic Snowmobile Tour to the Wilderness Lodge including Lunch by Campfire
- The tour takes you further from the usual safari trails as you ride on snowmobiles to the North from the Santa Claus Village. The journey takes you through the beautiful wintery forest and you will make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature and landscapes.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included Lunch included Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a break when you reach the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge – a traditional lumberjack house nestled by the river of Raudanjoki. Surrounded by beautiful rapids, lush shoreline forest, and pristine nature, you can walk around in the Lodge area, visit the river island and admire frozen rapids. A delicious hot soup lunch will be prepared and eaten by a campfire to fill you up with warmth and extra energy.
- Snowmobile safari will continue after the lunch break, as you ride back towards Rovaniemi
Lapland Reindeer and Husky Safari from Rovaniemi
- Meet and learn about friendly reindeer at a reindeer farm, and settle on a reindeer sleigh for a wonderful ride through the snowy woods.
- Receive a souvenir reindeer driving license, enjoy a hot drink, and visit a husky farm.
- Get up-close to these beautiful sled dogs, and take an exciting husky sled ride through the wintry forests.
- Finish with a coffee or sweet hot berry juice before returning to Rovaniemi.
Private Dining and Sauna Experience in the Arctic Spa (Adults only)
- Private transportation
- A private chef with your chosen menu
Tease your pallet with different tastes of the North. Relax your mind and warm your bodies in the traditional Finnish sauna and gaze up to the sky in the soothing comfort of Jacuzzi in the cold winter days. For brave hearts, test your endurance with a dip into ice water of the Lake Sieri. It is true bliss!
Ice Skating or the Arctic Sledge
- You can also try ice skating or go into orbit using an Arctic Sledge, a Lappish sleigh-go-round. All necessary equipment is included in the entrance fee.
- With the same ticket, you can admire ice sculptures while visiting the Ice Restaurant, Ice Bar and Igloo Hotel. Remember to bring your camera!
The Ice Restaurant’s unique atmosphere is a” must-see” for everyone visiting Rovaniemi. Beautiful ice sculptures, exciting details and a menu created from local ingredients will all add to an unforgettable experience.
Check out Taylor’s blogs from our trip in 2017.