All-Inclusive isn’t limited to the Islands. We’ve gathered this list of all-inclusive resorts here in the United States that promote health, wellness, adventure and experiential travel. Try something so different, something you could only imagine.
From zen-like spas to glamping under the stars and dude ranch activities, your family can experience things like taking part in a Cattle Drive, taking a ride on a mechanical bull, learn travel of the past on a 15 mile wagon drive, Glamping, testing your endurance on various challenge courses, casting lessons and fly fishing. Enjoy the beauty of natural surroundings with spectacular views while experiencing the luxury of the resort.
Enjoy dining in a whole new way with healthy choices, hands on cooking classes, juicing and wine tastings, a rodeo barbecue, enjoy an authentic chuck wagon dinner and more. Here are our five favorites.
An award-winning wellness destination and luxury spa resort dedicated to inspiring Life in Balance. Miraval’s innovative spa treatments, eye-opening workshops with health experts and daily activities such as yoga, hiking, equine and fitness are consistently recognized by Travel+Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Andrew Harper.
What we love about Miraval Arizona:
- Casita-style guestrooms surrounded by the majestic Santa Catalina mountains.
- The Miraval Bees-including an immersive beekeeping experience and honey tasting workshops offers you a fun way to give back to the environment.
- Purple Sage Ranch and Horseback Riding
- Art Courses including painting, art walks, camera phone photography course, painting under glass class, dream catcher class, photography walks & a Love your Selfie class.
- Outdoor adventure and challenge courses including rock climbing on Mt. Lemmon, the Desert Sky Zipline, a climbing wall, a desert tightrope, hiking excursions, mountain biking, the Quantum Leap, encouraging you to let go, and so much more….
- Life in Balance Spa designed by Clodagh featuring 31 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, steam room, sauna, soaking tubs and specially designed quiet spaces with remarkable, unobstructed mountain views.
- More than 120+ complimentary wellness activities, lectures and fitness classes weekly.
- Tennis courts, 3 resort pools and 24 hour access to their newly renovated state-of-the-art Body Mindfulness Fitness Center.
- Three delicious and healthy gourmet meals served daily, dine where you like, when you like – at Brave Bill Lounge or Cactus Flower Restaurant.
- Generous Resort Credits to use toward spa services, private consultations, Equine Experiences, Desert Zipline and culinary experiences.
The location of Travaasa Austin alone will inspire you. Surrounded by the ancient live oaks and undulating hills of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve, this resort embraces nature. As Texas’s most active destination resort and spa, Travaasa Austin takes pride in offering its guests a compelling menu of inclusive guided adventures, culinary classes, cultural encounters, healing spa treatments, and fitness and wellness workshops, all located in a Zen-like preserve for the soul.
What we love about Travaasa Austin:
- Fitness: Yoga, Mechanical Bull Workout, Outdoor Circuit Training, Foam Roller Exercises, Pilates, Dance and Core Conditioning.
- Spa and Wellness: Meditation and Breath Work plus rejuvenate with spa packages including full face and body treatments and massage therapy.
- Adventure: Prickly Pear Challenge Course, Horseback Riding, Bike Pump Track, Archery, Hatchet Throwing, Hiking and even a GeoCaching Adventure.
- Culinary: Group Cooking Demos, Juicing 2.0, Hands on Cooking Classes and Wine Tasting.
- Culture: Ecology Series hikes, Harmonica Lessons, Art Classes, learn how to create your own Vision Board and Evening Fireside Chats.
At the crossroads of incomparable luxury and unspoiled wilderness lies The Resort at Paws Up. A luxury ranch resort, and working cattle ranch in western Montana. Whether you choose an expansive private home or a sophisticated, safari-style luxury tent, Paws Up provides an unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana amidst a landscape of impeccable rustic elegance and comfort. Here, you’ll live day to day, adventure to adventure. Spend an hour, a day, or a week on horseback — all in a wilderness sanctuary you’ll never forget. Cast a fly in sparkling waters to eager trout, explore the land Lewis & Clark swooned over, or lose yourself in a world-class spa. You’ll sleep on the finest sheets, eat world-class cuisine and receive impassioned personalized service. It’s home to first-class adventure on a grand scale. The Resort at Paws Up — truly The Last Best Place.
What we love at the Resort at Paws Up:
There are too many to list, but here are some of our favorites.
- Luxury Glamping-Luxury Camping at it’s finest.
- Cattle Drives-join with seasoned ranch hands in driving a herd of cattle for the experience of a lifetime.
- Wagon Team Driving
- Spa Town with Fitness Cabins, core balance discs, elliptical machine, free weights, medicine balls, StairMaster, stationary bike, treadmill, weight bench, yoga mats, yoga balls and complimentary water and towels.
- Summer Activities: Archery, ATV Tours, Indoor Equestrian Lessons, Instructional Trail Ride and Horseback Riding, Fly-Fishing, Geocaching, Go-Karts, Grizzlyman Fitness Trail, Hot Air Ballooning, Sky Line Aerial Adventure Course, Sporting Clays, Wagon Team Driving, Wilderness Workshops-Art, Horses, Music, and Outdoor Activities.
- Winter Activities: Skiing, Dogsledding, Equestrian Excursions, Ice Skating, Sleigh Rides, Snow Tubing, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Sporting Clays, Paws Up Winter Triathlon
As the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch, The Ranch at Rock Creek property truly stands apart from other resorts and dude ranches. According to Forbes, a Travel Guide Five-Star rating is given to “outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities.” The idea of a guest ranch is that you are a guest, rather than a lodger, visiting a ranch home and taking part in the same adventures and traditions the locals enjoy.
What we love about the Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana:
- Horseback Riding – Trail rides, including Friday summer breakfast rides, arena lessons and games, roping lessons and stagecoach, wagon and sleigh rides
- Fly Fishing – Walk and wade on Rock Creek, five stocked trout ponds, casting lessons and fly tying
- Target Sports – Pistols and rifle range, sporting clays, trap & skeet, 3-D archery and firearm maintenance
- Ropes Course – Three zip lines, 35-ft. challenges, leap-of-faith and low ropes team building
- Trail Adventures – Downhill mountain biking, hiking, geocaching, wildlife Jeep tours
- Leisure Activities – Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, wildlife viewing, bike riding, four lanes of bowling, billiards, shuffleboard, table tennis, private movie theatre, karaoke, board games and access to our fitness center and a collection of books
- Little Grizzlies Kids Club – Daily activities for children ages four to 12. Ranching Heritage, Outdoor Discovery, Arts & Crafts, Fun & Games and Winter Sports
- Winter Activities – Snowmobiling, Snow Cat tours, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, sleigh rides, winter horseback riding, sledding, ice skating, hockey, and excursions to downhill ski and snowboard at nearby Discovery Ski Area.
- Silver Dollar Saloon offering: Four-lane bowling alley with computerized scoring, Private movie theatre with 14-foot HD screen, Billiard tables, Karaoke, Shuffleboard, Table tennis, Card and game tables, Darts, Board games, Additional TV screens and viewing areas
- Rodeo, followed by a Blue Canteen Barbecue (Every Tuesday, June through August)
- Bikini Beach for swimming and fly-fishing in the summer, Bikini Pond for ice skating in the winter.
- Pool and Hot Tub
“Blackberry Farm sits on a hillside commanding one of the most spectacular views you’re ever going to find.” In 2011, the readers of Travel + Leisure voted Blackberry Farm, a part of the Relais and Châteaux chain of properties, the top resort in the continental United States and Canada. Two years later, Bon Appétit rated it the best food lover’s hotel in the United States. Kelly Clarkson got married here and it’s an amazing place for a special event.
What we love about Blackberry Farm – Tennessee:
- Life on the Farm: Artisan cooking demonstrations, farm nutrition, farmstead tasting tour.
- Culinary: cooking demonstrations and a day in the life of a chef, whiskey and private wine tastings.
- The Wellhouse: Forest Bathing experience in the Deep Healing Woods, mind and body activities, full strenth and fitness, yoga and meditation menu, nourishing table classes, a full massage menu, skin, feet and nail care, Blackberry Farm’s approach to spa and wellness is rooted in a philosophy of balance.
- Equestrian: horseback riding, riding instructions and a full day horse clinic, mounted foxhunting (while preserving animal welfare and land conservation), carriage rides and carriage driving instructions.
- Watersports: Canoeing, kayaking, wake surfing, cruising, paddleboarding and a MasterCraft experience.
- Hiking: a geocaching experience, bird watching, tree and plant information and hearing local history for moderate to very challenging skill levels.
- Road cycling and mountain biking.
- Paintball experiences.
- Fly-fishing on site and off property in the Smokey Mountains, Fly-Fishing instruction and a day school.
- Shotgun sports.
- Archery lessons.
For more information, contact us today!