Travel to the South Pacific for the proposal of a lifetime!
Part 1 “Life is a journey and you are about to go on the ride of your lives”!
- 9:45 AM Arrive in San Francisco
- 10:00 AM Take shuttle to Avis Rent-a-car, drive to the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- 12:00 PM Arrive at Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
Day at leisure to enjoy the resort
The warm invitation of a cozy fire and the delight of discovery in a local wine are at the heart of the guest experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. Set upon a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this luxury resort offers a secluded setting that is also easily accessible, whether arriving at SFO airport just 23 miles away, or exploring destinations including downtown San Francisco, Napa Valley and Santa Cruz.
The only Bay area golf resort with a coastal setting, the Half Moon Bay hotel features two championship courses that appeal to players of varying skill levels, and numerous opportunities to enjoy the scenic setting. On the Ocean Lawn, communal firepits welcome guests to roast marshmallows and watch the sunset, while the VIK program encourages young travelers to explore the resort on a scavenger hunt.
- 8:00 AM Meet your driver in the lobby for a VIP tour of San Francisco with your personal guide
- 1:00 PM Stop for lunch
- 5:30 PM Back to hotel
- 6:45 PM Navio (Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay) window table for sunset dinner
- 9:00 AM Depart Half Moon Bay to Carmel for lunch
- 12:00 PM Arrive Tree House Café for lunch
- Walk around charming Carmel by the Sea
- 4:00 PM Arrive Post Ranch Inn
- 6:45 PM Sierra Mar (at hotel) sunset dinner
Set on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this luxury, contemporary, ranch-style hotel is 1.6 miles from the Henry Miller Memorial Library.
The rustic-chic rooms, suites and tree-houses have private decks with mountain or ocean views, and wood-burning fireplaces. They also have free minibars and WiFi, plus iPod docking stations. Some have indoor and outdoor spa pools. There are no TVs.
Full breakfast is free. There are free loaner cars, as well as yoga, meditation and star-gazing classes. Other amenities include a spa with 2 cliff-top infinity pools, a swimming pool and a fitness center. An ocean-facing restaurant is also offered.
- 8:00 AM Depart Post Ranch Inn driving CA-1S to continue down Pacific Coast Highway
- 12:00 PM Arrive Santa Barbara downtown – Anacapa Street – heart of downtown
- 1:30 PM Lunch at Wine Cask
- 3:00 PM Depart Santa Barbara to Malibu (leave no later than 3:30 to avoid traffic)
- 4:30 PM Arrive Malibu Pier
Malibu is also home to a gorgeous pier that is ideal for walking along to take in the ocean views and multi-million-dollar cliff perched homes.
- 5:15 PM Depart Malibu Pier
- 6:00 PM Dinner at Mastros Ocean Club
- 8:30 PM Depart Mastros to Avis-Rent-a-Car LAX Airport
- 9:15 PM Shuttle to LAX – Air Tahiti
- 11:40 PM Depart LAX via Air Tahiti Nui
Part 2 “You’ve only just begun”
Part two includes 7 days at The Brando on Tetiaroa, Marlon Brando’s private island. The Brando is all inclusive
“Tetiaroa is beautiful beyond my capacity to describe. One could say that Tetiaroa is the tincture of the South Seas.”
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa – an atoll composed of a dozen small islands surrounding a sparkling lagoon 30 miles northeast of Tahiti. The Brando offers carefree luxury in the midst of pristine nature. With access to the island by private plane, the resort features 35 villas on white-sand beaches frequented by sea turtles, manta rays and exotic birds. The resort was designed to reflect Polynesian lifestyles and culture.
- 5:00 AM Arrive PPT-Papeete/Tahiti
- 5:15 AM VIP Arrival Meet/Greet and tour
- 8:30 AM Air Tetiaroa – One-way air airfare from Papeete to Tetiaroa
- 11:30 AM Arrive at The Brando
- 2:00 PM Departure for the “Bird Tour”
- 4:30 PM Arrive back to The Brando
- 5:05 PM Two Taurumi massages ( 50 minutes ) This is a relaxing massage.
- 10:00 AM Departure for Private Lagoon Tour with picnic on a motu
- 3:00 PM Arrive back to Brando
- 5:00 PM Manicure/Pedicure – Ms. Laura
- 11:05 AM Two oriental blend massages (50 minutes ) This is a tonic/dynamic massage.
- 2:00 PM Departure for the Reef Quest
- 4:00 PM Arrive back to Brando
- 12:00 PM High Lunch at the Te Manu Bar
- 4:25 PM One facial care for either ( 50 minutes ) Service included.
- 4:00 PM Two Indian head massages (50 minutes )
- 5:30 PM King and Queen Pomare with Crown of Flowers
- 6:00 PM Romantic Dinner on the beachfront of your villa
- 2:55 PM Fare Manu spa experience 3 hours
- 10:00 AM Depart The Brando
- 11:30 AM Depart via Air Tahiti
Part 3 “The Adventure Continues”
DAY 12 Continued
Experience your romantic dinner in the comfort of your own bungalow. Your terrace table will be set for two with candlelight, Polynesian flower decor and a half bottle of chilled Champagne served with canapés. A three-course meal specially prepared by the Executive Chef will be served by your in-room dining specialist.
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora puts you in a tropical paradise perched over the South Pacific – relax and restore your body and soul. Discover why U.S. News named it “one of the best islands in the world” in 2015.
The most famous of French Polynesia’s Leeward Islands, Bora Bora is the quintessential tropical paradise. Volcanic in origin, it is surrounded by sand-fringed motus (small islets) on an outer coral reef that encloses a turquoise lagoon. With only one navigable pass, the crystal-clear lagoon is calm, warm and relatively shallow. At 727 metres (2,385 feet), Mount Otemanu towers over the main island. Next to it, the more rounded Mount Pahia stands at 658 metres (2,159 feet).
- 9:00 AM Relax on the deck of your private over-water bungalow, enjoy the rising sun and turquoise colors in the lagoon and watch as your meal While a vahine sets your dining area, enjoy a short canoe ride around the pontoons with a rower and wake to the sounds of Tahitian song. On your terrace board a private canoe and have breakfast.
2:00 PM Private Helicoptor tour and PROPOSAL, she said YES!
- 3:00 PM Land on Tupai, a heart shaped island, “The Heart of the Polynesian Islands” for a private Engagement Photo shoot.
- 4:00 PM Arrive back to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 6:30 PM Polynesian Show at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 8:30 AM Hotel Dock for Private Lagoon Tour & Lunch on Motu
- 10:00 AM Private car to take you for 4 hours and discover the best locations of the island (waterfalls,etc).
- 2:30 PM Arrive back to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 4:00 PM Meet at the hotel doc for a Private Catamaran Tour at Sunset.
- 7:00 PM Return to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 10:45 AM Meet at Watersports Centre
- 11:00 AM Jet Ski Guided Circle Island Tour with Lunch stop in Matira
- 9:00 AM Hotel Dock for Tanoa Private Discovery Tour and Full Day Picnic (6Hrs)
- 3:00 PM Arrive back to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 8:00 AM You will receive a note under your door regarding time of pick up for departure from Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 9:00 AM The KAHAIA SPA suite – 3 hours
The Kahaia SPA suite is a 3 hours reservation including 2 hours of treatments of the clients’ choice (except Shiatsu) and 1 hour of relaxation to enjoy the suite facilities. Guests are invited to unwind and enjoy dedicated relaxation time, in which they can use the outdoor terrace soaking bath, drench shower and relaxation area after the treatment. Two treatment beds sit over glass windows, allowing views of the tranquil water below. Any combination of spa treatments and rituals can be experienced in the suite.
- 5:30 PM Depart from Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 6:55 PM Depart Air Tahiti
- 7:45 PM Arrive PPT Papeete/Tahiti
- 11:45 PM Depart Air Tahiti for LAX Los Angeles, CA
Part 4 “Pretty Woman Shopping Experience in Beverly Hills”
For decades, Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) has been a preferred address for Hollywood celebrities and the international elite, from Elvis Presley, John Lennon and Warren Beatty to the Aga Khan, Dalai Lama and the British royal family. Their luxury hotel in Beverly Hills, California features 395 stylish guest rooms, including 137 spacious suites. Enjoy Michelin-starred dining, a world-class spa and warmly hospitable Four Seasons service.
- 10:00 AM Meet in lobby for LA Tour
- 2:00 PM Lunch at Villa Blanca of Beverly Hills
- 3:30 PM Pretty Woman Experience and the day to enjoy Beverly Hills
- 6:00 PM Cocktail & Light Bites Dinner
- 8:00 PM Meet driver in lobby to depart to LAX
- 9:00 PM Arrive LAX United Terminal
- 10:30 PM Depart United Airlines Flight for Home
6:04 AM Arrive home with memories that will last a lifetime!
For more information about this itinerary or about creating your own customized itinerary for your next adventure, call us today at 954-456-0419