Adventures in the North Pole
December 10-15 2017
Come and join us on a fantastic adventure to the North Pole December 10th through the 15th, 2017. Meet Santa Claus and Mrs Claus, have dinner under the Northern Lights, enjoy morning yoga classes, and more. Call us today for more information on this itinerary, or we can customize one especially for you.
Meet Santa Claus
- 5 nights at an Arctic Hotel with Buffet Breakfast
- 3 Dinners
- Private Lappish Dinner with Santa Claus & his Elves deep in the heart of the Arctic Forest.
- Authentic dishes prepared by our Chef Elf will be ready for you after a wintery welcome under the starry sky or maybe even Northern Lights. Santa Claus will be happy to welcome you and make a few precious memories and pictures outside, while the elves will be busy preparing an unforgettable meal for you inside the hut. Release your inner Elf Chef and try to guess the ingredients of the traditional Lappish dishes while the elves have time to share elfish secrets with you, and maybe a few cooking recipes as well.
- Welcoming of the elf.
- Welcoming drinks next to an outdoor fireplace.
- Meeting with Santa Claus in a beautiful setting of a Lappish forest.
- 3-course Lappish dinner served in a traditional Finnish Kota-cabin.
- 5 morning Vinyasa Yoga classes and meditation (Approx. 1.5 hours) with Taylor Deer
- 1 evening “Vinyasa Yoga” under the Northern Lights with meditation with Taylor Deer
Dinner or yoga under the Northern Lights
Private Northern Lights Dinner
- Snuggle up in the outdoor fireplace surrounded by warm blankets and snowy forest. Away from the busy city lights, enjoy the moments to yourselves and tasty bites that our chef has prepared especially for you
Full Day at Snowman Village & Ice Restaurant Private Dinner:
- Experience adventures with the real snowman characters and slide down the daring hills that even adults have courage to try.
Ice Skating or the Arctic Sledge
- You can also try ice skating or go into orbit using an Arctic Sledge, a Lappish sleigh-go-round. All necessary equipment is included in the entrance fee.
- With the same ticket, you can admire ice sculptures while visiting the Ice Restaurant, Ice Bar and Igloo Hotel. Remember to bring your camera!
The Ice Restaurant’s unique atmosphere is a” must see” for everyone visiting Rovaniemi. Beautiful ice sculptures, exciting details and a menu created from local ingredients will all add to an unforgettable experience.
2-day ticket to Santa Park:
Ticket price includes all fun attractions in Santa Park:
- Santa’s Office
- Elves’ Post Office
- Toy Factory Shopping Area
- Elf School
- Elf School Diploma
- Elf Trainee Hat
- SantaPark Magic Show (3 times a day)
- Magic Train
- Elf Workshop
- Angry Birds Activity Area
- Visit to Ice Gallery, Ice Bar and meeting with the Ice Princess
- Undercrossing of the Arctic Circle
- Gingerbread Bakery
You can take as many photos and videos with Santa and Mrs Claus, the Elves, the Ice Princess & Mrs. Gingerbread as you like.
Arctic Snowmobile Tour to the Wilderness Lodge including Lunch by Campfire
The tour takes you further from the usual safari trails as you ride on snowmobiles to the North from the Santa Claus Village. Journey takes you through the beautiful wintery forest and you will make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature and landscapes.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included Lunch included Vegetarian meal option available
What You Can Expect Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge
- Enjoy a break when you reach the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge – a traditional lumberjack house nestled by the river of Raudanjoki. Surrounded by beautiful rapids, lush shoreline forest and pristine nature, you can walk around in the Lodge area, visit the river island and admire frozen rapids. A delicious hot soup lunch will be prepared and eaten by a campfire to fill you up with warmth and extra energy.
- Snowmobile safari will continue after the lunch break, as you ride back towards Rovaniemi
Lapland Reindeer and Husky Safari from Rovaniemi
Huskie ride in Finland
- Meet and learn about friendly reindeer at a reindeer farm, and settle on a reindeer sleigh for a wonderful ride through the snowy woods.
- Receive a souvenir reindeer driving license, enjoy a hot drink, and visit a husky farm.
- Get up-close to these beautiful sled dogs, and take an exciting husky sled ride through the wintry forests.
- Finish with a coffee or sweet hot berry juice before returning to Rovaniemi.
Additional Options Include:
Private Dining and Sauna Experience in the Arctic Spa (Adults only)
- Private transportation
- Private chef with your chosen menu
Tease your pallet with different taste of the North. Relax your mind and warm your bodies in traditional Finnish sauna and gaze up to the sky in the soothing comfort of Jacuzzi in the cold winter days. For brave hearts, test your endurance with a dip into ice water of the Lake Sieri. It is a true bliss!
Rooms are filling up fast! This trip is for December 10th-15th, 2017!
Call the team today at 954-456-0419 for more information and join us to celebrate Christmas early on the North Pole trip of a lifetime!!