Australia is just one of those destinations that sparks curiosity, is generally found on most people’s bucket lists and can’t be truly experienced in a normal vacation time! It’s hard to really know how to plan the perfect vacation to Australia. That’s where we come in! We can customize the PERFECT Australian experienced based on your dreams of the “land down under”! Here is just a taste of our suggestions:
Australia’s cities have so much to do, it’s hard to find where to start. Here is our list of the top “Must Do’s” in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (try it at sunset!).
- Ride the ferry across Sydney Harbour to Manly Beach.
- Take a seaplane ride from Rose Bay for unforgettable views of the city.
- Stop for lunch or a drink in a historic pub in the Rocks… and meet some locals!
- Tour behind the scenes inside the Sydney Opera House.
- Soar above the city in a hot air balloon.
- Enjoy a performance at the Victorian Arts Center.
- Savor delicious Italian fare on Lygon Street.
- Cheer on a cricket or Aussie Rules football team at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Shop for antiques on High Street in Armadale.
- Splash your way through Australia’s only inner-city beach at South Bank Parklands.
- Sit atop the ancient Kangaroo Point Cliffs in the early morning for magnificent views of the city.
- Cuddle koalas at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Take a stroll or train ride through the world’s largest urban subtropical garden at Roma Street Parkland.
- Tee off at the Greg Norman Brookwater Golf Course.