May 2016 – Monaco Grand Prix & Cannes Film Festival
Thursday, May 19th, 2016:
Arrive Nice/Private Transfer to the Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, a Four Seasons Hotel
- 9:30 PM Dinner Reservations at La Véranda at the Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat
- 3:30 PM 90-minute Aromatherapy Infused Couples Massage in the Le Spa at the Gradn-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat
Friday, May 20th, 2016:
Cannes Film Festival Experience
- 1:00 PM Hair & Make-up for Film Premiere
- 4:00 PM Private car pick up from the Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat
- 4:30 Arrive La Suite Sandra & Co., M Kors Rooftop VIP Club, Tea Time Party & presentation of luxury perfume brand with special guests Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar, Eva Longoria, Vanessa Paradis & more.
- 6:00 PM Red Carpet Experience
- 7:00 PM Film Premiere begins – The Last Face, Director: Sean Penn, Stars: Charlize Theron, Javier Bardem, Adèle Exarchopoulos.
- 9:30 PM Transfer to L’Oasis
- 10:00 PM Dinner at L’Oasis
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
- 12:00 PM Pick up at Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat in a Classic Car, begin road trip towards Èze
- 1:00 PM Lunch at the famous Château de La Chèvre d’Or
- 3:00 PM Pursue road trip through the gardens in Èze and the stunning views over St Jean Cap Ferrat and then continue on to La Turbie and the La Tête de Chien with a gorgeous view over Monaco, drive down from the Moyenne Corniche to Cap d’Ail and follow the coastal road to St Jean Cap Ferrat stopping at Villa Santo Sospir for a VIP visit before returning to the hotel.
- 7:00 PM Return to hotel
- 9:30 PM Private Transfer to Yoshi
- 10:00 PM Dinner reservation at Yoshi
Dreamed by the interior designer Didier Gomez, careful to respect Japanese influences and the Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo’s elegance, Yoshi represents a warm and pure style restaurant and is the first japanese food restaurant of Joël Robuchon.
Sunday, May 22nd, 2016:
- 2:00 PM Hair & Make-up appointment
- 4:00-4:30 PM Pick up from hotel
- 5:30 PM Red Carpet Experience
- 6:00 PM Closing Ceremonies Begin
- 9:00 PM Closing Ceremonies End
- 9:05 PM Transfer to La Colombe d’Or
- 9:30 PM Dinner at La Colombe d’Or
Monday, May 23rd, 2016:
- 11:00 AM Private Yoga Session- Michael, Private Pilates-Mari @ Spa Gardens
- 9:30 PM Transfer to Cipriani Monte Carlo
- 10:00 PM Dinner reservations at Cipriani Monte Carlo
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016:
In its brand new and elegant atmosphere, the Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo restaurant offers the perfect vantage point to glimpse 3 countries, Monaco, France and Italy, while dining on Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s legendary cuisine.
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016:
Day at leisure
This trendy and inviting Monaco restaurant features Provençal specialties and a range of international culinary flavors.
Thursday, May 26th, 2016:
- 10:00 AM Private transfer from hotel to dock
- 10:20 AM Board boat and cruise to the island of Île Saint-Honorat
- 11:30 AM Arrive Île Saint-Honorat for guided visit and winetasting
- 1:30 PM Lunch at La Tonnelle
20 minutes off the bay of Cannes, Saint Honorat Island, known as Lérina in ancient times, is a small lush garden in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. For 16 centuries, the monastery on the island has been home to the Cistercian Congregation of the Immaculate Conception. Today the community is made up of 25 monks living modestly and peacefully in this unspoilt sun-kissed paradise, an oasis of silence. La Tonnelle, a haven of peace with a relaxed, convivial atmosphere, offers views over the crystal clear Mediterranean waters.
- 4:00 PM Boat leaves to return to the mainland
- 7:00 PM Return to hotel
- 9:30 PM Transfer to Avenue 31
- 10:00 PM Dinner reservation at Avenue 31
Simon Maringoni – A Passionate young Italian chef, perpetually in search of new flavors and combinations of amazing products. Simon will delight you with his Modern Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Just arrived in Montecarlo for the reopening after working alongside some of the most recognised worldwide Italian chefs.
Friday, May 27th, 2016:
Day at Leisure
Saturday, May 28th, 2016:
Monaco Grand Prix
- 10:00 AM Depart Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat (recommend 9-9:30 AM)
- 11:00 AM Arrive Ermanno Palace for the start of the race
- 5:30 PM Depart Ermanno Palace back to hotel
- 9:00 PM Depart Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat
- 9:30 PM Dinner at Le Vistamar and Terrace
- 11:30 PM Transfer to Amber Lounge (or) transfer back to hotel
This is only part 1 of an amazing trip! Stay tuned for Part 2 – A Paris Proposal!
For more information about this itinerary or about creating your own customized bespoke travel package for your next adventure, call us today at 954-456-0419 or email email@example.com